Monday, June 15, 2009

Promotion | JayBezz



R&B Singer JayBezz Exclusively Talk to RnB.Blues About New Album, "Evolove"

How did you get started with your music?

- I remember being real young and my mom would write songs for the church choir and I said.. hmm I can do that. Since then I just kept writing and saving up till I could finally get my own project out there. I am really excited about bringing my spin to the music scene.

What are you currently working on?

- I am currently booking internationally. I will leave in early winter over to Tokyo to promote the album. It's amazing because I'm working with famed choreographer Allan Frias and this will be my first time performing in Japan.

What kind of music do you listen to and how does it influence your music?

- I'm definitely into the old school Motown and anyone who's last name is Jackson. I've been told many times that my music sounds very much like something Janet would herself sing. I think that is one of my major influences.

Who do you admire?

- I really admire Diana Ross. She has always found a way to be relevant and keep her own voice. She is an icon on so many levels, and has an extremely long, diverse volume of work.

Why would people want to listen to your music over someone else’s?

- I would hardly see it as a competition, however, I do write from a genuinely unique perspective. I write from my heart.. and in my heart have been many men that i've loved, been loved, and grown from. I hope gay music can redeem itself from it's general standard of "sub par".

What suggestions do you have for other artists in the music industry?

- Suggestions for them..? I don't know make sure to keep your ears and hearts open. Mostly I hope to hear from THEM!!

Where do you see yourself in a year from now?

- A year from now I hope to still be on tour promoting this amazing album and have some money and time to travel with my amazing friends and family.

Any additional information you would like us to know?

- EVOLOVE is about the evolution of love in many terms.. through time and emotion. I appreciate the chance to share it with you guys and hopefully you keep asking for more!

Visit: www.JayBezz.com

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JayBezz

DOWNLOAD/LISTEN : JayBezz - Back In Your Life





Rocawear by Jay-Z

2 comments:

A Dissident Citizen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Dissident Citizen said...

rock the Asian delegation Jay! this album is the real deal!

Post a Comment